What Service do you require:
Hardworking and professional in my field because I have been into this for over 5years and I have trained alot of apprentice
- Always assess a vendor's profile to your satisfaction before engaging or contacting them.
- Refrain from making payments until your request has been completed. If necessary to pay before a service is rendered, consider adopting agreed milestones.
- Avoid meeting vendors in remote or unfamiliar places and always arrange to meet in a safe,well-lit public place.
- Never give out your financial or personal information such as your ID, BVN, NIN or other related information.
- Consider checking a vendor's social media profiles to get more information about the nature of their business. Good luck!