Terms of Service
Yoodalo.com is a service provided by Winberry Technologies Limited. These terms of service govern access and use of all Yoodalo.com services so kindly read these terms carefully. By using the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms or are not eligible or authorized to be bound by the Terms, then do not access or use the Service. The Services will continue to change over time as we refine and add more features. We reserve the right at our discretion, to make changes to these Terms at any time and for any reason with or without prior notice. We may also remove any content from our Services at our discretion.
Your General Responsibilities
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for carrying out due diligence on any individual presenting as a customer or service provider. Yoodalo will not accept responsibility for any damages arising from user interactions via the website or mobile application.
- You acknowledge that Yoodalo will accept no liability for any user misrepresentation or claims as indicated on the platform and you are encouraged to apply caution when engaging the services advertised by any users.
- You take responsibility for verifying the authenticity of information presented by every user registered on the platform and you understand and accept the risks associated with every transaction, communication and business conducted via the platform.
You accept responsibility for safeguarding your username and password used to access the platform and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of access details and any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity and you are required to immediately notify Yoodalo support of any unauthorized use of your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the aforementioned requirements. You hereby represent and warrant to us that you have reached the age of 18 before accessing the platform service. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
You agree not to misuse the Yoodalo.com service and you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or above
- You shall provide true, accurate, and complete information in your Account;
- You shall update your account information to maintain its accuracy and for candor
- You shall immediately change access data such as password to the Platform if you suspect that your account access details have been compromised
- You shall not provide any false or misleading information about your identity or location in your Account
- You shall use the platform in strict abidance by applicable laws, regulations, rules, guidelines
- You shall not use the platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- You shall not disclose any information about minors or other individuals without the proper consent
- You shall not publish any material or image of a pornographic nature or that which can be deemed inappropriate or overtly sexual
- You shall not publish content that can be categorized as “bad-neighbourhood” such as untested supplements, get-rich-quick schemes, steroids or sexual enhancement products, adult services, pornography, drugs and narcotics, firearms and prohibited weapons. We reserve the right to remove any piece of content that we believe falls into these category
- You shall not publish or promote unverified content related to cryptocurrency, affiliate marketing, forex trading, multilevel marketing and other similar proposals
- You shall not publish, promote or advocate illegal use of fire arms or weapons
- You shall not publish material or language that promotes abusive language, religious intolerance, hate, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, ethnic conflicts;
- You shall not use the platform for sexual solicitation or prostitution
- You shall not publish materials, websites or other references in direct competition with Yoodalo
- You shall not harvest or collect user information, including email addresses, phone numbers, without their consent
- You shall not access or tamper with non-public facing areas of the service or interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services
- You shall not plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware
- You shall not send unsolicited spam-like communications, promotions, advertisements or deceptive or misleading information
- You shall not publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights; promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- You shall not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Yoodalo is an online service that allows users search and find service providers, view search requests and communicate with users using the contact details provided in the user profiles.
- Yoodalo reserves the right to delete or block user access without any notice in the event of: (i) receiving of mandatory judgments of competent public authorities; (ii) claim of a holder of intellectual property rights to terminate infringement of his/her rights by a user on the Platform; (iii) infringements of rights or legal interests of other users, legal entities, or individuals upon their reasonable request; (iv) detecting that announcement posted by user on the Platform breaches these Terms or any applicable law, regulation, rule or standard.
- You acknowledge that as a user, you are solely responsible for all your profile content and all interactions with other Service users are solely between you and the users. We assume no responsibility for any User content, or any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- The Yoodalo platform strictly serves as host medium for profiles of third-party vendors and service providers and as such, does not necessarily endorse or make any representations for any account holder. To this end, you acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your interactions with any such vendors.
- You commit to conduct adequate screening and investigation you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any service providers and customers, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, which will remain solely between you and such user.
- You hereby release Yoodalo, our staff, representatives and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of any service users including service providers and/or customers.
Fees and Billing
- Yoodalo platform operates both free and payable services. We may set limits to some features and functionalities available on the Platform.
- Fees charged for the payable services and payment methods accepted are disclosed on the Platform.
- You accept that we reserve the right, at our discretion, to alter pricing, including ceasing to offer elements of the Yoodalo.com Services, change the fees and acceptable payment methods from time to time and the fees are non-refundable due to the nature of online services. Your continued use of the service after the fee modification has will be considered acceptance of the proposed fee modification.
- You can use premium access provided by our service in order to unlock more features and functionalities to boost your access, visibility to customers and overall user experience.
- When attempting to access some premium features, you will be able to choose a payment method that is most suitable for you. If you choose to pay by card or bank transfer, you will be redirected to the checkout page of a relevant payment processor. All information entered by you on payment screens will be secured and Yoodalo will only receive information that relates to the payment.
Limitation of Liability
The service provided are at your own risk, without express or implied warranty of any kind. Yoodalo.com shall have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services to you.
You can stop using our Services any time. We reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms or use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. If we terminate your service for breach of these terms or at our sole discretion, there shall be no refund of any subscription fees paid to Yoodalo relating to your service.
By using this platform service, you agree to abide by and acknowledge the following disclaimers.
Yoodalo simply operates a marketplace platform and is not involved in any resulting transaction between customers and service providers who contract their services after first being introduced via this website.
- We have no control over the truth, accuracy, quality, safety or legality of the items or services offered by users or the ability of service professionals to provide the services claimed.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users of this website, you release Yoodalo (and our directors, agents, contractors, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and employees) from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising (whether directly or indirectly) out of such dispute.
- You are responsible for completing all transactions in which you participate (including monitoring the status of and complying with all relevant legal and other obligations). We do not control the services provided by the users of this platform. Furthermore, we do not validate nor take responsibility for the financial standing of users.
- You acknowledge and release us in the event that you deal with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
- Search results are based on a number of factors, which can change from time to time. We make no warranties as to the order in which service provider listings appear in search results, if at all.
Please be aware that we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions that you send us or communicate with us without any obligation to you.
- The platform used to provide the Services is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Any information you submit to us as part of the registration process, including any data, text, pictures and other materials that you may publish on the Platform remain your intellectual property
- You grant Yoodalo.com the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, distribute, publicly display and perform your user in connection with the platform service.
- You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Service, or any portion thereof, will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties.
These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap. A18) of the Republic of Nigeria. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat of arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English..
- You accept that we may transfer and assign any and all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give us consent to any such transfer or assignment.
- If we fail to take any action with respect to your breach of these Terms, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
If you have any questions regarding the Service, you may contact us at: [email protected]
Our mission is to become your preferred online marketplace, connecting millions of customers and vendors monthly, in order to build and sustain trust, enterprise, unity and commerce.
From Our Blog
Jun 28 • 8min read
Jun 28 • 3min read ★
Jun 27 • 2min read
May 7 • 10min read
Copyright Yoodalo 2023. All rights reserved